Experts in Digital Learning, ITycom supports companies in the digitalization of their Training, Information and Communication solutions.
Our vocation is to convey, through Digital Solutions, complex messages and to relay Hard and Soft Skills requiring a strong Learning dimension.
Today, ITycom is a Swiss company with:
– More than 10 years of experience
– More than 300 Customers
– 99% Customer Satisfaction
– A team of 25 employees spread over 3 locations: Geneva, Lyon and Paris
Through our Smart Learning offer:
– Define a Digital Learning strategy
– Create fun and interactive learning content
– Benefit from bespoke, innovative and turnkey solutions
Through our Smart Performance offer:
– Train your Sales Forces
– Develop the reputation of your Brands, Products and Services
– Increase the Growth of your Business
To do this, we offer a Global range of Services and Products:
– Consulting: from studies to the implementation of your Strategy
– Custom design: design, creation and roll-out of your solutions
– Training: to develop skills in Multimedia Instructional Design and become autonomous in the use of different authoring-tools available on the market
o ITyStudio, our authoring-tool of Serious Games and 2D and 3D simulations
o ITyStore, our catalogue of off-the-shelf modules
We create Solutions that meet your Real Needs, combining among other things:
– e-Learning and Micro Learning
– Apps and Mobile Learning
– Gamified solutions and Serious Games
– 3D simulations and interactive videos
– Virtual and Augmented Reality
– Blended Learning and digital tools for training
To go even further in our response to your needs, we have developed strategic partnerships…
In 2014, ITycom accelerated its development in France and abroad by acquiring one of the market leaders: Qoveo, a company specialised in e-Learning and Talent Management solutions.
In 2016, ITycom became the strategic partner of the Visiativ group (30 years of experience in software and product design) and acquired its e-Learning business. The symbiosis of their respective strengths made it possible to accelerate their development in digital transformation, a promise of these two companies of the future.
…and this approach based on innovation and constant progress has earned us great rewards:
– Winner of Deloitte Technology Fast 500, EMEA 2016 and 2017
– Winner of the Top 500 Digital Companies 2016 and 2017
– 2nd in the “Excellent” category of the best Serious Games actors in France, 2015 and 2016
– Winner of Deloitte Technology Fast 50, 2015 and 2016
– EdTech winner 2013 and 2014
Would you like to apply?
Send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com