Multimedia Instructional Designer (M/F), CDI, English-speaker
As Instructional Designer (M/F), you accompany the implementation and deployment of our customers training project inside our Instructional Designer team.
Link to the “Production studio and the council pole”, you are responsible of the instructional design related to the digital training module creation (including e-Learning and Serious Games), you are responsible for the methodology and processes, from pre-sales to creation and deployment.
– You actively take part to the different instructional team project
– You define, research and analyze needs, and draft the specification
– You ensure the follow-up of the production stages of e-learning modules, from the conception to the integration
– You build the training course, create the educational materials and the e-learning module (scenarios, storyboards, texts, videos, sounds, etc.) in relation with the technical experts
– You guarantee the production quality and the following of deployment steps
– You take care to consolidate the customer relationship through your various exchanges
– You ensure content activity following, you update the existent content and make sure that it is compliant with the repositories
– You monitor new training techniques, teaching tools and appropriate media formats for Digital Training
– This position requires a first experience of minimum 3 years in design, writing and or instructional design ideally in creation of training modules and digital writing
– You have a successful international experience in this field
– Your digital culture is a real asset for your application
– You have knowledge about market authoring tool
– Both creative and rigorous, you like team work
– You are an English native speaker and have a perfect command of written and spoken English.
– You demonstrate excellent writing skills and give great caution to the editorial
– You are good at communicating and have good interpersonal skills
– You like customer relationship and you show open-mindedness and empathy
More generally, you are recognized for your adaptability, your ability to listen, your ease of understanding and appropriation of needs (synthesis and writing) as well as for your openness and flexibility in the face of change.
- Pack office
- Collaborative Web Tools
Job vacancy in Lyon
Compensation based on profile
CV & Motivation Letter
To the attention of : Karim Galloul
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org