Multimedia Instructional Designer (M/F), CDI, English-speaker
As Instructional Designer (M/F), you accompany the implementation and deployment of our customers training project inside our Instructional Designer team.
Link to the “Production studio and the council pole”, you are responsible of the instructional design related to the digital training module creation (including e-Learning and Serious Games), you are responsible for the methodology and processes, from pre-sales to creation and deployment.
- You actively take part to the different instructional team project
- You define and analyse requirements, write functional specifications
- You ensure the realization of the e-learning module’s production steps, from the pedagogical design to the integration of the media.
- You remain a privileged interlocutor for the Project Managers during the acceptance phases
- You build training courses, create teaching materials and e-learning modules (scenarios, storyboards, texts, videos, sounds, etc.) in collaboration with experts in the field
- You guarantee the quality of deliverables and the follow-up of deployment steps
- You work with our clients to lead co-design workshops
- You design commercial offers in the pre-sales phase in coordination with the experts in the field present on the production platform
- You contribute to the cohesion of the group through your actions to develop pedagogical skills
- You ensure that you strengthen customer relations through your various exchanges
- You ensure the durability of the content, its updating as well as its compliance with the skills repositories
- You monitor new training techniques, pedagogical tools and media formats appropriate for Digital Training
With a BAC+5 higher education degree in instructionnal design, you have at least 3 years’ initial experience
- You are very pedagogical and gifted with a true spirit of synthesis
- Excellent in communicating your messages are clear and didactic
- You show real empathy towards your staff members
- Your writing skills, and your fluency in writing are real assets
- You are autonomous and have a strong sense of initiative
- Your ability to listen, offers you a natural kindness
- You like to maintain customer relations to achieve operational excellence.
- You have successful international experience in this field
- Your digital culture is a real asset for your application
- You have knowledge of the market’s authoring tools
- Both creative and rigorous, you like teamwork
- You are an English native speaker and have a perfect command of written and spoken English
- You have excellent editorial skills and take great care in the editorial
- You are good at communicating and have good interpersonal skills
More generally, you are recognized for your adaptability, your ability to listen, your ease of understanding and appropriation of needs (synthesis and writing) as well as for your openness and flexibility in the face of change.
Jobs available in Lyon
Remuneration according to profile
To be transmitted :
CV and cover letter to Karim Galloul
Apply via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org